Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random thoughts

I was just sitting here reading some blogs and it suddenly occured to me that I havent heard from one of my closest friends for over a week now. Normally we keep in touch at least once a week. After doing some quick sums in my head I realised that maybe she is pregnant and doesnt want to tell me. I know her period was due around Christmas time in December and she wasnt pregnant then, so I guess she would have been due around 25th Jan, and I just realised I havent heard from her since then which is unusual.

She mentioned to me that if she did get pregnant that she wouldn't want to tell me. But I said to her, you cant not tell me. I will be happy for you and of course I will be upset but most of all I will be happy for you.
So now I am scared to ring her incase she is pregnant. As much as I tell her that I will be alright, I know I wont be. I know I will be jealous and upset. She had a little baby boy just 4 weeks before Jack was born and if she is pregnant again before we have even had a chance to try I will be so shattered.

Its not that I dont want her to have another baby, its just that I wanted to be the next one to be pregnant again. Weird I know.

Anyway I could be getting all worried about nothing. I should just ring her.

1 comment:

  1. I can understand why you'd be upset. Perhaps that is the reason she's not calling since she said she wouldn't want to tell you. I guess it just depends if you want to find out or not.

    ReplyDelete