Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hubby brought me this most beautiful figurine of a child holding a balloon which says 'Hope' for Mothers Day.  I have put it on the hallway table opposite Jacks bedroom. Hopefully it will bring us some good luck in the form of a BFP in the next few months!

I also got some stuff off my neices and nephew which was very sweet - some bed socks and a mug that says 'Worlds Greatest Mum'. so cute.

I have also finally organised something for Jacks birthday. We are all going to lunch at a bistro on top of a local mountain which has sweeping views accross our city and the beach. Afterwards we will release some balloons, and then  maybe go back to someones house for some birthday cake (which hopefully I will get time to make!)



3 comments:

  1. I love the figurine! SO perfect. I like your plan for Jack's birthday. Take lots of pictures of the cake to share with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I hope it brings you some luck too! :) Plans for Jack's birthday sound wonderful! It's going to be a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the figure! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete