Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finally..

Well I have finally received a letter from the hospital about my gall bladder operation after being on the waiting list for what seems like eternity, but was actually 3 months. I have an appointment at pre-op on 15th Feb and hopefully within 2-3 weeks after that I can finally have it removed. Which means that in March/April we can finally start trying for another baby.

So after a crappy start to the year, my frame of mind has slightly changed and I have now tried to adopt a positive attitude. It finally feels like I have a very small amount of control over my life again and we can start to look to the future with hope. I cant wait until the operation is all over and I have something to look forward to every month (a positive preg test!).

Last Sunday was Jacks 8 month anniversary. My god it has gone soo quick. I cant believe it, where does the time go? Im so sad that he is not here with us and that he has had to spend the last 8 months in heaven without us. I hope he is having fun up there with all the other angels.

Missing you like crazy little Jack
Love Mummy x0x0x

2 comments:

  1. I like to think that all our angels are together in heaven. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they are having fun together!! I'm glad that you will finally be getting the surgery done and then you can focus on TTC! I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete